Ten days into the new year and the cogs are already turning, getting the creative juices flowing and aligned with our renewed focus on all things travel.
For the majority of the past year you’ve seen a significant decline in our online prescence. Do not adjust your screens… this was intentional. We took a step back from writing and traveling and turned our energy toward ourselves, our friends and family.
We envision new adventures and challenges for 2016.
Some of these include:
- Wyoming – Spending more time poking around.
- Montana – Exploring the terrain in great detail.
- Utah – We missed our favourite state in 2015.
- California – We’re looking at seeing more remote locations.
- Hawaii – This is a bucket list locale for us. Fingers crossed!
Some parks we’d really like to investigate:
- Yosemite – Because.
- Yellowstone – Bison, baby! (Ole Faithful too.)
- Bryce Canyon – Slot canyons and all the reds!
Devon got herself a shiny new camera and I cannot wait for her to flex its muscles on some crazy, beautiful subject matter. It’s far too much camera for me and I’m not ashamed to admit that. She says my photography has vastly improved but I’m sticking with my trusty lil EOSm. I’m giving myself the challenge of understanding all of my settings and how to use them properly. Small victories in my near future!
We already have a fun trip in the planning stages for the end of February, beginning of March (for my birthday).
So, stayed tuned…